'Post Card from Paris' is a collection of vintage style unmounted rubber stamps.
This collection features an image of a vintage postcard from 1888, butterflies, and script from a vintage document dated 1780. - a total of 9 designs.
The images shown below are not actual size. The measurements are listed below. Stempelglede rubber stamps are high quality, very detailed, deeply etched stamps made with natural gum rubber.
If you would like to place an order, please visit the 'How to order' page first, thank you!
Important information: You will not receive an automated email when contacting me. I respond to emails during opening hours.
Post Card from Paris
Unmounted rubber stamp sheet. Just cut out your stamps and mount as desired.
A collection of vintage style rubber stamps. The butterflies and flower images are great to color in. A total of 9 designs.
(Free of VAT)
Temporarily out of stock
1. Ink Stain: 1.2 cm x 2.5 cm
2. French 5c Stamp: 1.8 cm x 2.2 cm
3. Ink Splatter: 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
4. Scroll Butterfly: 6.1 cm x 9.4 cm
5. Scroll Flowers: 2.8 cm x 4.4 cm
6. Butterfly Collage: 7 cm x 5.3 cm
7. Moment bonheur: 9.1 cm x 1.1 cm
8. Vintage Post Card: 12 cm x 7.6 cm
9. French Script: 10.6 cm x 5.4 cm